Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Almost 31...weeks that is!

Wow, so less then ten weeks and baby Smetana will be introduced to this world! I am soo anxious, but yet calm because there is so much to do before then. I have a baby shower, a baby education class, a vacation....phew, and a whole month after that to fine tune things at our "White House." Daddy Dave is doing wonders upstairs, downstairs, and in between. Downstairs he has finished putting in all the windows in the "Man Cave." This will be good as the weather gets hotter cuz I may end up down there where it is way cooler in the basement. The upstairs is looking like a construction zone...in a good way. The baby's room is sooo very close to being painted - the walls are up and sanded and ready to go. Then in the bedroom/bathroom suite area the floor is being mapped out and getting ready to become a room of sorts! So construction is in full force upstairs. Have no fear, I am staying downstairs to steer clear of paint fumes and stuff. The stuff in between refers to the landscaping outside. Nothing too bad, just touching up some plants/gardening/rock placing things. I get to mow the lawn to help out a bit, lucky me!


+++ baby is about 3 pounds and measuring about 16 inches long

+++ nails are starting to reach the tips of baby's fingers and toes

+++ baby's reproductive system is beginning to develop


PARTING WORDS

Well over the holiday, mommy and daddy went camping with some relatives all weekend. It was nice to get out and have fresh air! Man, it was freezing Saturday night though, we stayed up late to stay by the campfire. Baby enjoyed camping and had little to no movement most of the weekend. I think baby had lots of food and was STUFFED so it didn't want to move...lol. Mommy is to the point now of going to the doctor every other week, which means the end is getting close and the docs want to monitor me. Nothing big though, these biweekly appointments are normal. All is going well though. No pains other then a little heartburn here and there and of course some baby kicking.....baby is definitely more active now and doing some summersaults and baby also loves to listen to music. Well I mean dance when there is music heard! This makes for some tummy dancing movement. Other then that, all is good here in the "White House." Until next time, take care and have a good few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment