Hello one and all and welcome to our (Ann and Dave) blog. Yep, we figured this was the easiest way to keep everyone in touch without emailing everyone all the time and hoping not to forget anyone. I know, what technology won't think of next. So those of you interested, Dave and I will update this blog hopefully (we will try) once a week, roughly Sunday nights when we are home and can do it together. Well as far as baby and me are concerned, I am the luckiest and unluckiest. I am the luckiest in part because I haven't had any problems or symptoms yet. Woohoo, yeah for us! I am the unluckiest because I do have to use the bathroom quite frequently and I KNOW it will only get worse! eek!
+++ this month (beginning of week 12 for me), the uterus is a little bigger than a grapefruit
+++ the baby is referred to as a fetus now and is reaching 2.5 to 3 inches in length
+++ baby is weighing 1.5 ounces and about the size of an apple!
+++ baby's eyes are moving closer together and ears are positioning themselves on the side of its head
+++ taste buds, whirl of hair patterns, and teeth are forming
Mommy is drinking plenty of water due to doctor's reccommendations. I am also limiting my caffeine intake to a can of pop a day. Dave is helping me watch what I eat and making sure my nutrition is getting better, as in at snack time I reach for more nutrious rather then sugary foods. Man, what a great daddy-to-be! Other then that nothing too new. Oh, and have no fear for mommy-to-be is NOT helping paint the bat cave (man cave) downstairs. :) Feel free to email me or daddy Dave if you have specific questions or concerns. We love all advice given and will even ask questions on here if some arise.
QUESTIONS
1. How come sleeping on the left side of my body is suggested, does it really matter?
2. Does sleeping on my tummy hurt the baby, is it ok?
PARTING WORDS
Alrighty people, we appreciate your visit here and hope you will continue the journey with us! Only 28 more weeks to go! Not that I am counting, but I am very excited to see my tummy grow and feel the baby inside. Coming next blog....possibly the names Dave and I have chosen for our baby. As of yet, we haven't heard a heartbeat or seen the baby, but we do know it is here....at least that is what we are told. We are very excited despite it not setting in that we are soon to be parents!
Ta ta for now
Ann and Dave and baby
Sunday, January 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment