Beginning week 13!
So for many people the number 13 is unlucky. Some hotels/motels don't label the 13th floor correctly, they label it 14! How weird is that?! Well any who, the 13th week started on Saturday, January 23 for us. I don't really know if this is the last week of the 1st trimester or the first week of the 2nd trimester. I have seen it both ways depending on the book one refers too. Whatever way you look at it though, we are what many people/doctors call the "safe zone." What this means it that if a miscarriage were to occur it would most likely happen in this first time frame. I am not saying it won't happen after, but the severity is lower. For those of you holding your breath, you may now exhale.
Well about a week ago, less then, last Monday, I kind of felt pregnant in the sense that my tummy felt a little bloated. I have noticed that fried foods do affect me negatively and I need to have as little of them as possible or in moderation. Other weekly updates, I have gathered a few clothes here and there from friends, relatives, and old doll clothes. Yeah that is funny. I was unpacking some boxes and ran across some old doll clothes and found out that some of them were real baby clothes and not just doll clothes. So I have a little bit of "boy" clothes and some little "girl" clothes. For those of you wondering, Dave and I are not finding out the gender of our baby, it won't change anything. So everyone will have to wait until little baby comes for good to find out if it is a boy or girl.
QUESTIONS
None at this time
PARTING WORDS
Dave and I are still very happy and looking forward to the arrival of our baby. As promised we will share our names for the baby to come. If it is a girl it will be Sophia Ann. If it is a boy it will be Joshua David. The reasoning behind Sophia comes from Gene Simmons's (singer in the band Kiss) daughter. Joshua is the name of a book that Ann read and really really enjoyed. Dave suggested for the middle names to use our names because he has his dad's name for his middle and really liked that idea. Oh and get this, I asked Dave if he had anything to add about me and seeing signs of pregnancy and he said, "nope, not even mood swings yet!" I was soo happy to hear this because once or twice I have been short with him and obviously he took it alright.
Coming next issue....who knows right now?! :) ;)
Toodles
No comments:
Post a Comment