No it isn't my birthday, but it IS WEEK 16 for Dave, baby, and me! Bad symptoms are still at a low, just the frequent bathroom trips (sorry to keep repeating myself). My appetite has increased a little bit, but nothing too horrible. Daddy Dave is busy doing taxes this week and talk about crabby....nah not really. ;) I did convince him to put a quarter of the money we get back can go towards the making of baby's room and furniture. For those of you concerned, Daddy and I will register for shower gifts probably in April or so. As of right now, we are still house project working. Maybe in the spring, I will work on taking down the very busy wallpaper in the baby's room (if anyone wants to help, let me know!).
+++ baby is between 4 and 5 inches long and weighs a bit less than 3 ounces
+++ the skeletal/nervous systems have made enough connections to coordinate limb and body movements
+++ facial muscles are now well enough developed to allow for a variety of expressions, including squinting and frowning ;)
+++ the baby's eyes are becoming sensitive to light and can even hiccup at this point
Water is still in my daily diet as well as less sugars and hardly any pop (yeah for daddy's help). Thanks for all the support from family and friends to encourage me stop the pop and think healthier as well as eat healthier. Exercising is still present three times a week and now the weather is even starting to cooperate so soon we can walk outside! My Wednesdays off are considering a cleaning day every other week (no worries, no dangerous chemicals are use by me). I also like to help my husband upstairs for I know there will come time in my pregnancy where I won't be able to help him nor really want to considering how I might feel.
QUESTIONS
1. Does one's abs adjust with the pregnancy? (meaning when I lie on my back, I feel a bump while tracing my fingers from my ribs to my belly button)
2. How much sleep is good for mommy and baby?
3. I know saunas are not recommended, but what about hot baths from time to time?
PARTING WORDS
No complaining from me going on yet. I do know the time is to come, but as of yet it is not around. Valentine's Day was very nice and pleasant. We watched a SUPERB movie called "Fireproof." Totally recommended. I can't wait until the weather becomes warmer....I am tired of having ...cold feet! lol. And on that note, I will sign off here from the "White House." Until next week everyone take care and stay warm!
Monday, February 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You are almost halfway there...keep up the good work sweetie!!!
ReplyDelete